Make your life less difficult—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures turn up. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Brogan Heating & AC Inc expert each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the long haul. Our technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your system, which can obstruct airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in serious repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Brogan Heating & AC Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Brogan Heating & AC Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.