As spring begins, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Rochester? Particularly if your AC unit is up-to-date or was running just fine last summer.
Here’s one way to think about it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as changing the oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your system examined annually by a Brogan Heating & AC Inc pro can help locate minor issues before they become major malfunctions. (And cause your system to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outside, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to take care of intricate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your unit can push it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause elevated energy consumption—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling bill and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps identify small problems before they turn into large, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully look at parts and complete a cycle of cooling performance verifications. These all-inclusive processes often allow us to locate troubles before they become big troubles that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to give worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require annual maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your unit is open to early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC tune-up should include a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and parts:
- Total system order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Brogan Heating & AC Inc
This week is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Brogan Heating & AC Inc pros a shout at 507-218-0088 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your home, don’t forget to browse our special offers for savings on your upcoming service.