Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Brogan Heating & AC Inc expert. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but routine air conditioner service can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner working as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be maintained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are getting maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Rochester are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to break. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the season. Our professionals can search for warnings and reveal issues for your air conditioner and warn you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its top performance, you could see a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be running correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Experts will always check these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and alter things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our experts will check that no dust or other particles have collected on the outside or inside coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will guarantee that all moving parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at Brogan Heating & AC Inc in Rochester deliver quality and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 507-218-0088.